Here are the QuickTime video tutorials. They take about 1 minute each and give you a chance to appreciate some of the functionality of Image Viewer 1.0 and how easy it is to use. Please watch them in order (1 thru 5) because skipping won't help you understand the workflow.
1) The client launches Image Viewer (6.1mb)
2) The client makes selections (11.6mb)
3) The client transmits the selections to the photograher (1.7mb)
4) The photographer views the selections (6.9mb)
5) Image Viewer does the heavy lifting (4.6mb)